A fine example of a 1930s fireside chair with classic oak arms. The chair has been completely restored and given a new lease of life with this highly unusual vintage french burlap cover. The fabulous stripes of orange, jade and yellow give the chair a contemporary twist whilst still hanging on to it’s ‘rustic’ appeal.
The chair has a deep, wide, coil sprung seat for long lasting comfort and will look stunning as a stand alone piece in any room or showing off at the head of a dining table.
– Original hardwood frame
– Natural oiled oak wood arms and legs
– Chair seat: Jute webbing, coil springs; hessian, foam, cotton flock, polyester wadding
– Chair back: Jute webbing, hessian, coir hair stuffing, cotton flock wadding, polyester wadding
– Top cover fabric: Vintage French Burlap
– Dimensions: 83cm H, 64cm W, 85cm D
– Seat: 42cm H