The simple elegance of this 1930s armchair and the reclining element, takes the chair up another level for comfort and relaxation….
The beech woodwork has been sanded back to its natural state and lightly oiled to enhance the grain.
The chair has been stripped back to the frame and fully restored and upholstered using traditional techniques and materials.
– Original hardwood frame
– Natural oiled beech wood arms
– Chair seat: Spring base, hand stiched hessian seat, hog/horse hair stuffing, cotton flock wadding
– Chair back: Jute webbing, horse hair stuffing, cotton flock wadding, polyster wadding
– Top cover fabric: Pale grey wool with multi coloured cruwelwork circles
Dimensions: 85cm H, 62cm W, 63cm D (upright position)
– Seat: 39cm H
– Restored and upholstered in Sheffield, UK.
Price – £295.00
Interested in this chair? You are welcome to come and visit and try out the chair for comfort – no obligation – we want you to be happy with any purchase. All our chairs live in Sheffield.
To arrange a viewing or to have a chat about any of our chairs just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form or telephone Laura on 07964894569, whatever’s easier with you.