A curvy 1930s Deco Armchair (one of a pair) and a superb example of high quality workmanship with a deep sprung seat and back. With large proportions the chair provides a comfy seat for all sizes.
The beech woodwork has been sanded and oiled for a natural look.
The fabric is a luxurious blue velvet, trimmed with contrasting Teal Wool by Kvadrat.
A beautiful and substantial piece ready to take pride of place in any room of your home.
– Original hardwood frame
– Natural buffed beech wood arms
– Chair seat: Jute webbing, hessian, coil springs, hair, flock wadding, polyester wadding
– Chair back: Jute webbing, hessian, hair stuffing, cotton flock wadding, polyster wadding
– Top cover fabric: Blue velvet and Teal wool trim
– Dimensions: 32″ H, 26″ W, 30″ D
– Seat: 17″ H
– Upholstered in Sheffield, UK.
Interested in this chair? You are welcome to come and visit and try out the chair for comfort – no obligation – we want you to be happy with any purchase. All our chairs live in Sheffield.
To arrange a viewing or to have a chat about any of our chairs just email us at email@example.com or use our contact form or telephone Laura on 07964894569, whatever’s easier with you.