Price £375.00Another curvy 1930s Deco Armchair with a ‘cocktail’ look of the 1950s. A fabulously comfy deep sprung seat, nice and low for lounging with a G&T.
The birch woodwork has been sanded and finished with a walnut stain to contrast with the bold fabric – Orange and Walnut is a favourite Mid Century style combination!
The fabric is a high quality tweed wool by Bute, the vibrant Orange has flecks of yellow and white and is absolutely gorgeous.
A stunning ‘one off’ chair, bold and stylish – someone’s going to get a gem…
– Original hardwood frame
– Walnut stained birch wood arms
– Chair seat: Jute webbing, hessian, coil springs, hair, flock wadding, polyester wadding
– Chair back: Jute webbing, hessian, hair stuffing, cotton flock wadding, polyster wadding
– Top cover fabric: Orange Tweed by Bute
– Dimensions: 27″ H, 24″ W, 28″ D
– Seat: 16″ H
– Upholstered in Sheffield, UK.
Interested in this chair? You are welcome to come and visit and try out the chair for comfort – no obligation – we want you to be happy with any purchase. All our chairs live in Sheffield.
To arrange a viewing or to have a chat about any of our chairs just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form or telephone Laura on 07964894569, whatever’s easier with you.